Together we can make a difference.
You are a critical partner in funding the cost of building and managing quality affordable housing and community-based health care programs for older adults in the community.
Be part of the solution
- By making affordable senior housing a priority in your charitable giving portfolio so that everyone has a home where they can live with dignity;
- By filling the gap for the true costs of quality Adult Day Health Programs including fitness, memory loss care and other therapeutic services;
- By supporting our policy initiatives so that Rogerson’s mission can have greater impact;
- By helping us to access opportunities to grow;
- By volunteering at one of Rogerson’s programs to help low-income elders first-hand.
Thank you for making a difference.