Rogerson’s Memory Care Programs provide a secure setting for people with memory loss, include increased staffing and enhanced personal care assistance, and offer more frequent, specialized activities that emphasize the positive, build on abilities, and encourage success.
rogerson memory care Programs
Our Memory Care program in Roslindale is staffed by trained professionals who understand the various complexities of memory loss, dementia, and Alzheimer’s Disease. This program offers elders access to health care, exercise, social and therapeutic activities, and nutritious meals. Learn more about Rogerson Roslindale.
Located on the Emerald Necklace in Jamaica Plain, this memory care program uniquely designed for 24 participants in various stages of memory loss is housed within a specially-designed facility that offers assisted living for 66 people with memory loss and also provides respite care and family support groups. Learn more about Rogerson House.
Allen House at Springhouse
This residential program, located within the Springhouse retirement community in Jamaica Plain, offers people with memory loss comfortable, secure assisted living. Learn more about Allen House at Springhouse.
All of Rogerson’s Memory Care Programs offer:
- Coordination of care planning with family, physicians, and other service providers
- Discreet and respectful personal care assistance
- Medical and social service advocacy and support
- Ongoing observation and assessment of participants’ medical, behavioral and cognitive function
- Medication administration, injections, and other treatments prescribed by a physician
- Monitoring of blood sugar, weight, blood pressure, oxygen level, memory loss status and nutritional intake
- On-site podiatrist, counseling, therapy assessment and case management
Residents of Rogerson House and Allen House at Springhouse can also participate in Rogerson’s social day programs, a positive option for those with memory loss who wish to continue living at home or for who benefit from additional specially designed daytime supportive services.