Rogerson Can Meet Your Management Needs.
Rogerson manages a diverse portfolio of properties, both its own and other non-profits, including income eligible housing, retirement communities, and other residential and business properties in the greater-Boston area and beyond.
With numerous property and employee excellence awards, Rogerson brings state-of-the-art systems together with proven practice to create communities that thrive and grow in their management.
Our property and program management services include:
- Budgeting, accounting, and financial reporting
- Capital improvements
- Maintenance and repairs
- Regulatory compliance and quality control
- Resident services
- Human resources management
- Initial and turnover marketing
- Community relations and marketing
- Marketing materials development and production
- Website development and maintenance
“Our residents and their families give us positive feedback on both Rogerson’s management and staff. That’s extremely important to the board. Rogerson’s management has also been responsive and available when we’ve needed to collaborate on projects or discuss issues.”
“High vacancy was eroding our endowment. Rogerson first turned our operations around, then helped us renovate and expand our historic home and build an entirely new community right next door. Their dedication to our mission has always been extraordinary.”
Partial Client Portfolio:
- Charles H. Farnsworth Housing Corporation
- Council of Elders Housing Corporation/ Forward, Inc.
- Fenway Studios
- Greater Boston Chinese Golden Age Center
- Hill House, Beacon Hill
- Pond Home/Community at Pond Meadow
- Rogerson House (formerly Boston Alzheimer’s Center)
- Roxbury Home for Aged Women/Sophia Snow House
- Springhouse, Inc.
- William B. Rice Eventide Home
To inquire about Rogerson Management email email@example.com