Adult Day Health Programs
Rogerson Communities Adult Day Health Programs, licensed by the Department of Public Health, offer adults and elders a safe, secure and caring environment where they receive needed nursing, social, physical, nutritional, and recreational services designed to promote health and well-being. Participants relax in warm surroundings, sharing the day with old and new friends, and participate in a wide range of fun and therapeutic activities before returning home. Families enjoy peace of mind knowing their loved one is safe and properly cared for during the day. Throughout the pandemic, Rogerson has followed stringent protocols and practices designed to keep our participants and staff safe. We continue to work with State and local public health officials to provide thoughtful, safe services.
To see and learn more about Rogerson’s Adult Day Health Programs, click here.
A list of local Caregiver Resources is available here.
Rogerson Roslindale + Rogerson Egleston*
Our adult day health programs in Roslindale and Roxbury offer elders access to health care, exercise, social and therapeutic activities, outings, and nutritious meals. These programs each offer a state-of-the-art Rogerson Fitness First* program, and are designed to keep people healthy, active and engaged in their communities. Learn more about Rogerson Roslindale and Rogerson Egleston.
* Rogerson’s Egleston Adult Day Health Program will temporarily relocate to Roslindale starting November 14, 2022 and transportation for all participants will continue to be provided.
All of Rogerson’s Adult Day Health Programs offer:
- Coordination of care planning with family, physicians, and other service providers
- Discreet and respectful personal care assistance
- Medical and social service advocacy and support
- Ongoing observation and assessment of participants’ medical, behavioral and cognitive function
- Medication administration, injections, and other treatments prescribed by a physician
- Monitoring of blood sugar, weight, blood pressure, oxygen level, memory loss status and nutritional intake
- On-site podiatrist, counseling, therapy assessment and case management
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. To read the full text of our USDA Non-Discrimination Statement click here.
Rogerson fitness first*
Click here to learn more about Rogerson Fitness First, available to participants in Rogerson’s Adult Day Health and Memory Support Programs.
* Rogerson’s Fitness First facilities have been temporarily closed during the pandemic and will reopen as appropriate.
To visit one of Rogerson’s Adult Day Health Programs or to get more information,
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-469-5829.
“The team at Rogerson is doing a wonderful job with our mutual patient, a high-risk diabetic with significant behavioral health/cognitive needs. His RN at the day program and I have been working together to log his glucose levels, food intake, and insulin administration – it seems like we are on the right course in terms of planning the direction of his care and meeting his needs (food, housing, disease management) while keeping him outpatient. We are most appreciative of your program’s service and conscientious care towards him, particularly how his Nurse is attentive to, and communicates his ever-changing needs; and how his social worker provides continuity of support with our staff. This attention and communication with our enhanced care management team have allowed the greater care team (therapist, psychiatrist, endocrinologist, PCP, VNA) to accumulate accurate reports of his status, showing a broader and more intelligent picture that permits us to align the treatment plan across multiple disciplines/settings, connect him to necessary services, and prevent unnecessary hospitalization.”